August 6, 2020
How does the approval of my ARI Motors electric vehicle work?
Registering your ARI electric vehicle is one of the first steps you should take after purchase. Because you can only drive on the road with a registered vehicle. The admission procedures vary from country to country. You should therefore check the national regulations of registering a vehicle in your country. Then, make an appointment at the vehicle registration office designated for you.
Which documents are required?
By purchasing an ARI Motors electric vehicle, you will receive the following documents from us, which you will need to register your vehicle:
- New vehicle confirmation from ARI Motors
- Customs documentation for your ARI electric vehicle
- eVB (electronic insurance verification) number of the vehicle insurance
- COC papers - also called EC Certificate of Conformity
Furthermore, you will need some personal and commercial documents. Here is a list of those required in most countries:
- ID card of the vehicle owner or passport with current registration certificate
- For minors: written declaration of consent and IDs of legal guardians
- For companies: business registration and, possiby, extract from the commercial register
- For associations: extract from the register of associations
- In the case of representation: written power of attorney and identity card of the authorized representative
Bring all documents with you to the agreed appointment at the vehicle registration office. Your application for approval can then be processed immediately and approval for your ARI electric vehicle can be granted.
We wish you a safe journey at all times!